Архив: Compiler Quality Assurance (QA) engineer
You will become a part of the global Intel Compiler Team that develops industry leading C/C++ /oneAPI Data Parallel C++ and Fortran compiler products. Your focus will be on ensuring the high quality of the compilers that are used by Intel’s customers across a wide range of industries to ensure that their applications take full advantage of Intel platforms’ capabilties and performance.
- B.S or M.S (preferred) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of C and C++ programming languages, Fortran experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming methodology
- Working knowledge of Linux operating system
- Working proficiency in English, both oral and written
- Analysis of stability issues found during testing of the product on different operating systems (Linux, macOS, Windows)
- Validation of product conformance to programming language standards and other requirements
- Compiler testing process support
- Communication with compiler developers about issues discovered
- Development of test cases to cover new compiler functionality and to increase code coverage
What we offer
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before. We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
Intel offers immersive, classroom, and online learning resources that help you keep your skills up-to-date and on the cutting edge, so you can keep advancing your career. Learn as a participant and take the opportunity to speak at events and workshops