Архив: Deep Learning Software Engineer (Federated Learning/Computer Vision)
Intel’s OpenVINO Customer Scaling Team applies Intel’s technologies to solve our customer’s most complex AI use cases and is currently incubating Federated learning project/product to support our AI strategy of training on the edge.
- 2+ years experience in Python and/or C++
- Experience with one or more AI frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffe)
- Experience with AI training architectures on CPUs and GPUs, including Distributed -Training paradigms
- Experience working on Cloud and/or Edge based architecture
- be hands-on with the build out of the technology
- use software engineering best practices to deliver high quality code and unit tests
- support the rollout of the technology with key definitional partners
- work closely with technical team that comprises of developers, data scientists, security, networking and validation engineers
- You will implement prioritized features, create solutions with highly usable developer experience, and help build out the roadmap
- drive quality processes such as SWLC, SDL, and any certification requirements
What we offer
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel’s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements — from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel’s Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Intel offers immersive, classroom, and online learning resources that help you keep your skills up-to-date and on the cutting edge, so you can keep advancing your career. Learn as a participant and take the opportunity to speak at events and workshops