Архив: Deep Learning Software Engineer
- 2 + years experience in Python and/or C++
- Linux operating system
- Experience with one or more AI frameworks (Tensorflow, Pytorch, Caffe)
- Experience with AI training architectures on CPUs and GPUs, including Distributed Training paradigms
- Experience working on Cloud and/or Edge based architecture
- Be hands-on with the build out of the technology
- Use software engineering best practices to deliver high quality code and unit tests
- Support the rollout of the technology with key definitional partners.
- Work closely with technical team that comprises of developers, data scientists, security, networking and validation engineers.
- You will implement prioritized features, create solutions with highly usable developer experience, and help build out the roadmap.
- Drive quality processes such as SWLC, SDL, and any certification requirements
What we offer
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: to grow Intel’s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements—from Intel Xeon to Intel Quark. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel’s Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in industrial automation, retail, automobiles.
As a deep learning engineer you will apply Intel’s technologies to solve our customer’s most complex AI use cases.