- Python programming skills
- Advanced Linux User
- Experience with Docker, Registry, Ansible, Groovy
- Proven experience of using Jenkins, deployment of Jenkins-based CI systems, Groovy scripts development
- High-level understanding of Software Configuration Management, Validation processes
- Good reading and writing English skills: intermediate level or higher
Will be an additional advantage:
- Good knowledge of Computer Science
- Experience with K8s or other container orchestration systems
- Background in Computer Vision, image and/or video processing
What we offer
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: to grow Intel’s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements—from Intel Xeon to Intel Quark.
The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
You will join the Integration team in IOTG Russia. In this position you will develop and maintain Continuous Integration / Continuous Development system intended to integrate (Deep Learning / CNN based) computer vision algorithms to OpenVINO. You will also deploy various automated tools supporting software development process established in the team.