Архив: HR IT Project Manager
Outlines Tech is an accredited company that develops software for banks, insurance companies, brokers and exchanges, as well as we select high–class employees in the IT field. We have dozens of projects and hundreds of vacancies – we officially employ IT specialists to work on long-term projects.
Now we are in search of one of the parts of our team – an HR IT Project Manager. For a German project.
- You can work with us from anywhere in the world as comfortably as possible — without a tight schedule and micromanagement;
- People come first not in words, but in deeds: the care department oversees you 24/7;
- In addition to «white» employment: annual salary indexation, 28 days of vacation and 5 days off (free days off);
- Everything for self-development: we help to speak at a conference, write an article in a technical block, complete training, change the stack.
The client intends to start a project in the HR/HR IT environment in the near future with the goal to implement a new Learning Management System (LMS) on a global scale, replacing the existing solution that is in use worldwide. The Cornerstone LMS solution provider has been selected. The project still needs to be set up, in the next few weeks planning and preparations should take place to start the project at the project start date (tbd).
- Solid project management experience/expertise, ideally in HR IT environment and HR cloud solutions;
- Ability to drive the project to achieve the project goal, coordinate tasks between internal teams and third parties/vendors, and take ownership of deliverables;
- Interact with all relevant teams to assess business requirements and plan, manage and deliver a robust, reliable solution;
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex problems or processes, identify and understand requirements, and develop alternative solutions;
- Attention to detail and accuracy. Defines and organizes tasks, responsibilities and priorities. Assumes responsibility for timely completion;
- Conversational level of English.