We are an international team, creating innovative EdTech products for the global educational market.
We are incorporated in France and work with top educational institutions in France, Russia and Estonia. We are at a stage, where we have started to scale — this is an exciting opportunity to work directly with the CTO on developing and scaling a product across several countries.
- Work directly with CTO.
- Get full involvement: blindfolded work on a feature is not our style.
- Follow the goals that are driven by product vision and business objectives, proactivity and ownership is encouraged.
Backend: NodeJS, MongoDB, frontend React/Redux or pure JS, Fat-client. Gitlab deploy pipelines cover all processes. Task management based on Kanban board.
- Develop and enhance the application;
- Be able to pick up interesting features/solutions to focus on;
- «Propose your own vision and make it happen» is not a mythical scenario in our team;
- Creative product ideas are very much encouraged;
- Participate in brainstorming sessions on product/and non-tech discussions, if of interest;
- You will not build features that customers won’t use.
- Experience in building front-end architecture and work with RESTful API;
- Understand time/quality balance in development, perform refactoring of existing code to be cleaner, more robust and reusable;
- Git knowledge;
- Results-oriented approach;
- Proactive team communication skills, good command of English and/or Russian language;
- Understanding of business needs.
- HTML5 video experience
- Experience with NoSQL databases
- Understanding DevOps principles, Linux shell, Docker
- Node.js backend development experience
- Understanding of UX principles
- Will learn how to scale a quality tech product.
- Senior skills through work with a CTO: taking ownership of tasks, making quality assessments and how to collaborate and communicate efficiently with product, designers, testers and scriptwriters.
- Advanced product practices («Inspired: How to Create Tech Products Customers Love»).
- Automation skills to avoid repetitive tasks.
- Support and maintain multi-country application (Europe, CIS).
- Stock options for valuable team members.
- Great atmosphere and creative people.
- You will see the positive impact of your work: our users are schoolteachers and students who do give very positive feedback.
- Flexible working hours.
- Team bulidings in Europe.