Our world-class Cluster Tools development team is looking for a Software Development engineer who will unleash full potential of the latest Intel GPGPUs and CPUs in distributed environments. The software library you will be working on is being primarily used in distributed/high performance computing areas, such as: HPC applications using Message Passing Interface, Machine Learning frameworks (e.g.TensorFlow, pyTorch) and others.
- Experience developing code in C/C++ and Linux scripts in a Linux OS environment
- Experience with MPI, CUDA, OpenCL, TBB or other parallelism models/implementations
- Experience using open source development and source control tools and processes, e.g., git, formatting patches for Linu
- Experience with MPI or Deep Learning Frameworks
- Experience and knowledge of cloud software stacks
- Experience developing code in a Windows OS environment
Your job responsibilities will include, but not limited to new features design and implementation, performance optimizations, support customer requests and issues resolution, documentation writing, presenting your work on external and internal events.
What we offer
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before. We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
Intel offers immersive, classroom, and online learning resources that help you keep your skills up-to-date and on the cutting edge, so you can keep advancing your career. Learn as a participant and take the opportunity to speak at events and workshops