- BS or MS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong SW programming and debugging skills for one or more of the following operating systems: Windows, Linux or OS X.
- Solid knowledge of C++.
- Parallel programming skills and experience.
- Understanding basics of software development processes and tools, including version control, bug tracking, etc.
- Good English skills in speech and writing.
Additional qualifications are a plus:
- Proven ability of planning own efforts and delivering results.
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to clearly explain complex technical issues and suggest data-driven solutions.
- Proactive, organized, self-motivated and self-directed.
- Full development cycle for the product functionality, from design through coding and testing to release and maintenance.
- Working with other teams and business units within Intel on technical and implementation specific requirements.
- Preparing technical content (wiki, papers, presentations, blogs etc.) about the product features and capabilities.
What we offer
In this position, you will join software engineering team of highly skilled and motivated professionals responsible for development of Parallel Runtimes solutions.
A successful candidate will be required to develop creative solutions, be ready to dive deep into technology research and be able to work effectively in a team, collaborating internally as well as across organization and with external partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly professional development team working with cutting edge technologies, with prospects for future career growth in technical direction in a large international company.