OpenVINO QA team is looking for the validation engineer who will help us keep OpenVINO product at high quality level.
- 2+ years of experience in complex software validation and testing including design of various test types: performance, stress, compatibility, portability etc.
- proficiency in a scripting languages like python and bash
- knowledge of CI systems, e.g. Jenkins or TeamCity and deployment automation
- knowledge of software versioning control tools like git
- strong skills in Windows and Linux and its different distributions
- good verbal and written English communication skills
Activities are focused around exploring validation areas to strengthen as well as test infrastructure design to support automated builds and tests execution across different hardware platforms and operating systems.
What we offer
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel’s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements — from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel’s Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
Intel offers immersive, classroom, and online learning resources that help you keep your skills up-to-date and on the cutting edge, so you can keep advancing your career. Learn as a participant and take the opportunity to speak at events and workshops