OpenVINO QA team is looking for the validation engineer who will help us keep OpenVINO product at high quality level. Activities are focused around exploring validation areas to strengthen as well as test infrastructure design to support automated builds and tests execution across different hardware platforms and operating systems.
- 2+ years of experience in complex software validation and testing including design of various test types: performance, stress, compatibility, portability etc.
- proficiency in a scripting languages like python and bash
- knowledge of CI systems, e.g. Jenkins or TeamCity and deployment automation
- knowledge of software versioning control tools like git
- strong skills in Windows and Linux and its different distributions
- good verbal and written English communication skills
Will be considered as a plus
- C/C++ software development skills
- contributions to open source projects
What we offer
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: to grow Intel’s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements — from Intel Xeon to Intel Quark.
The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.