Back-end software developer (+ data warehousing)По итогам собеседованияFull-time, Без опыта, Нижний Новгород, Можно удалённо
- Degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Ability to design, prototype and implement back-end part of the system
- Perfect software development skills (back-end or full stack)
- C#/.NET good knowledge
- SQL (MS SQL or other) good knowledge
- Data Warehousing/BI experience appreciated
- Understanding modern solution architecture
- Knowledge of containers/cluster solutions
What we offer
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel’s leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements — from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel’s Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
We are looking for a back-end software developer for the Intel Automation Engineering team to create new project. This is a project for enabling sharing, rating and participating in existing software projects across Intel. Automation Engineering team currently develops and maintains software release system for huge bunch of Intel software products (including compilers, HPC libraries, profiling tools, etc).