OneAPI Data Analytics Library (oneDAL) team is looking for a Machine Learning Engineer. oneDAL is a powerful library for data scientists that turns large data clusters into meaningful information with advanced analytics algorithms. You will have a unique opportunity to work in the most promising and rapidly developing area of artificial intelligence and big data analytics and be one of the first who can observe how new technologies change the world around us.
- Experience in C and C++ languages
- Strong mathematical/stat background and knowledge in graph analytics area
- Basic knowledge in machine learning area
The following qualifications would be an added advantage:
- Knowledge of Windows & Linux development environment
- Knowledge of Intel development tools and libraries
- Understanding of floating point operations and IEEE754 standard
- Knowledge of OpenCL/SYCL languages
- Knowledge of parallelism in shared (Intel TBB, OpenMP) and distributed (Intel MPI, Apache Spark, Dask) memory
In this role you will be responsible for development, validation and optimizations of Graph Analytics algorithms for modern Intel architectures, integration of them into the customer’s applications.
What we offer
Intel Architecture, Graphics, and Software (IAGS) brings Intel’s technical strategy to life. We have embraced the new reality of competing at a product and solution level—not just a transistor one. We take pride in reshaping the status quo and thinking exponentially to achieve what’s never been done before. We’ve also built a culture of continuous learning and persistent leadership that provides opportunities to practice until perfection and filter ambitious ideas into execution.
Intel offers immersive, classroom, and online learning resources that help you keep your skills up-to-date and on the cutting edge, so you can keep advancing your career. Learn as a participant and take the opportunity to speak at events and workshops