Piano is a fast-growing enterprise SaaS company with operations in Amsterdam, London, New York City, Philadelphia and elsewhere globally. We provide enterprise software to the world’s leading media companies, including NBC Universal, the Economist, Condé Nast, Techcrunch, Bloomberg, and Hearst. Our software enables these companies to create customized digital experiences for users, restrict and sell access to content online, and analyze user behavior in order to drive engagement, loyalty, and revenue. Piano’s headquarters is in New York; the development offices are in Kazan, Izhevsk, Bratislava, and Philadelphia.
Now we are looking for a business analyst to develop the company’s products and processes.
- Experience as a technical role in IT company;
- Fluency in English;
- Understanding of the principles and process of software development;
- Understanding of web application architecture and API;
- User of Figma and Confluence;
- Ability to conceive and structure information from various domains, understand inconsistent/fragmentary requirements from customer, sort out priorities, articulate ideas in a clear and logical way;
- Skills of visualizing data, findings, and conclusions;
- Ability to analyze large data volumes;
- Self learning: ability to acquire information (including English-language sources) and promptly; and properly get a grasp on unknown domains;
- Strong interpersonal and speech skills.
- Collect, analyze, document and specify requirements;
- Design new functions of an information system;
- Set tasks for developers, QA engineers, designers; advise the team on current requirements;
- Negotiate processes and functions with internal customers;
- Write internal specifications for the functions to develop;
- Accept completed tasks;
- Create and maintain project documentation and guides;
- Research new functions, develop ideas and concepts;
- Find and eliminate bottlenecks of the system functions and business processes.
What we offer
- Opportunity to gain international experience in the stable foreign company with offices in Europe, America and Asia;
- Possibility to create an impact on processes and technical solutions;
- Working in a strong and motivated team;
- Excellent salary and exchange correction bonus;
- Health Insurance and fitness compensation at the end of the probationary period;
- possibility to independently choose courses / comparisons with the compensation from the company;
- English classes (online / offline schools / office) with the compensation from the company;
- Additional days off which count is increased according to the experience
- Modern office with the best coffee and snacks.
- Opportunity to influence technical decisions.
- An opportunity to work with huge amounts of real-world data and build amazing products that transform the Internet and how businesses are made.